Saturday, December 7, 2013

Earn Points to Pay the Bills with InstaGC!

With the way the economy has been the last few years, it isn't a surprise that more and more people are looking for ways to pay a few bills, by making a little extra cash online. One of the ways that I am doing this is by using InstaGC.

What is InstaGC you ask? Well its a GPT site, where you complete offers and earn points by doing simple tasks, such as taking a survey or watching videos. Once you earn enough points you can cash out for gift cards, subscriptions or request a check.



 I use my points to up my WoW subscription, top off my Cell phone and pay for both my Netflix and Hulu+ sub. I have also requested a check to cover the DSL/phone bill.

 If you're like most, you are probably thinking to yourself that working online is a scam, and you'd be partially right. There are scams out there, some sites never pay out, some sites will give you viruses, malware,or key-loggers.  However,there are legitimate reward sites out there, such as InstaGC. Don't just take my word for it click the banner below and give it a shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment